Home > Student Services

Visa and Residence Permit

(1) X visa. Students with an X Visa who plan to stay in China for more than half a year must obtain the Residence Permit within 30 days of entry in China. The detailed information can be found from International Office Website http://foreign.ujs.edu.cn/ch/ (in construction). Those who exceed this time limit are considered illegal residents. A physical examination is required when applying for the Residence Permit.

(2) F visa. Students with an F visa are not required to hold a residence permit. “Intended days of stay” in the visa decides their days of stay in China.

(3) L visa. Students who come to China with an L visa must obtain an X student visa before applying for their residence permit, or else they can only stay in China only within the valid period defined in their L visa.

(4) According to China’s laws, international students, when going out of campus, must carry  passports and other credentials to prove their legal status in China.



Jinshan Lake Dragon Boat Race

Want learn more about funny "Jinshan Lake Dragon Boat Race"? click to see more
follow us on facebook