Friendship planted, planted hope
At 13:00 on March 10th, international students and a group of young enthusiastic Jing Jiang College volunteers met at Jing Lake. International students would like to know why trees are important and what is the significance of this event. Students planted trees and chatted with each other. Volunteers told the international students that planting trees is very important, because we want to protect the environment, and we can also write on the wish card with our biggest dream.
My friend Yichen (Poland) and I digged very quickly, and then we put the tree in the hole, finally pouring tap water. We are very happy. I looked at my tree and very proud. I thought this tree is a part of me!
Finally, we took pictures together, and all of us laughed happily.
More highlights & notices
- International students in Jiangsu University take an active part to Remember Pearl S.Buck
- Khalid Haider Won the First Price in Presentation Session of JSU Yale Class
- One stop service of all Chinese knowledge learning-JiangsuUniversity
- Scholarship for International Students
- National Prize for Sci-Tech Advancement 2014 by Researcher Yuan Shouqi